CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Potty Training... take 542... this time with my girly girl!!!

So this pretty little princess told me yesterday that she wants to wear undies..... WOW! You mean there is actually a kid in this house that wants to be potty trained. I put her in a pair of Carsen's undies yesterday just to try it out and she peed in them but today when she woke up from her nap she said "Mama, potty" and I brought her in and she peed! I don't know what I'll do with myself if it takes less than a year to potty train her!!!!


(she wasn't so excited about having her pic taken)

(I told her I'd give her candy if she smiled)

( it worked out pretty well)


1 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

ha ha, candy always works!! :) What a cutie!